As Colliers Project Leaders continues to attract exciting project opportunities, we seek a Senior Project Manager with Operational Readiness and Move Management expertise to join our growing consulting team in Mississauga.
The successful candidate is comfortable interacting and communicating with a range of people; whether contractors one day, clients and consultants the next. You will identify, define, organize, and implement all of the deliverables and tasks that are required for the activation and occupation of new or existing facilities for our clients in a logical, timely, safe and cost-effective manner that ensures consistent application of corporate priorities and principles.
The Senior Project Manager role includes leading operational readiness activities, move management and facilitating service and user groups to advance our clients strategy, project vision and operational goals.
Who We Are:
At Colliers Project Leaders we lead building and infrastructure projects. Our Get it Right Solution™ ensures we get it ready, get it built and get it performing -- so investors, owners and occupants are certain of success.
With over 400 employees throughout Canada and the Middle East, Colliers Project Leaders offer a multi-cultural, multi-generational work environment where we cultivate excellence, develop leaders and deliver on client vision. Colliers Project Leaders is part of Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CIGI; TSX: CIG), a global leader in commercial real estate services with more than 16,000 professionals operating from 502 offices in 67 countries.
What you’ll get to do as a Project Manager, Operational Readiness & Transition Planning at Colliers:
• Lead and Coordinate project requirements though the undertaking of User Group meetings, scheduling of project activities, and developing overall operational readiness and transition schedules.
• Interact with consultant teams in the development and coordination of project documentation and project implementation requirements
• Develops project documentation, tender and procurement documents for movers and other resources as required
• Use Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, Microsoft Project and other software programs to prepare spreadsheets, databases and documents
• Develop strong client relationships and act as the client’s single point of contact throughout the project to achieve the client’s goals and objectives
• Lead the review of standard Client programs and policies.
• Lead the development of an operational readiness plan that meets the clients needs and leads to success on day one of operations.
• Lead and coordinate stakeholder engagement and consultation processes and develop options and strategies for key government projects.
• Lead and coordinate working groups and project teams, develop and project plans and options, identifying and assessing challenges, limitations and opportunities while mitigating risk to our clients.
• Work on a number of facilities and building project moves, varying in size and scope
• Ensure that client expectations and satisfaction are met or exceeded on all projects and the client’s best interests are represented.
• Select and organize project teams and establish levels of authority and lines of communication
• Lead the control of project related documents and deliver all work in accordance with Colliers Project Leaders Quality Management System and procedures
• Chair project meetings, find resolution to issues and coordinate between multiple stakeholders
• Maintain contact with existing and prospective clients and respond to business development and sales opportunities with support from the Business Development Team, Principal or Regional Vice President
• Regularly reporting on project status by means of schedule updates, meeting minutes, financial records and other reports
What you’ll need to be successful:
• A minimum 5 years of experience planning and successfully executing moves for clients
• Experience leading change and project management initiatives within interdisciplinary teams.
• A university degree or diploma in Business Administration (or equivalent combination of academic and practical experience) Driver license and access to a vehicle
• PMP and LEED Accreditation is considered an asset.
• Proactive with a proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities, achieve results and advance work plans.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent leadership, project management, change management and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build effective relationships promote collaboration and reach consensus decision making.
• Excellent oral and written communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
• Strong computer skills, including a working knowledge of scheduling (MS Project), word processing (Word) and spreadsheet (Excel) software applications
• Process improvement and customer service orientation.
• Ability to work independently and as a part of a collaborative team.
• Commitment to providing an exceptional experience for staff and clients within a challenging and exciting environment.
• Working knowledge of, and experience with quality improvement principles and tools.
• Working knowledge of Ontario's healthcare system, healthcare delivery program operations, including community based healthcare delivery models would be considered an asset.
• Clinical experience in a healthcare facility is an asset